Mondays July 10—August 28, 2017, 9-11 am, College Park Church, Room 305. To Register: Contact Amanda Clark or Lindsey Arthur a Senior Resources of Guilford: 336-373-4816.
No cost to attend, but registration required.
Program will include strategies to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility & strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns